Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ruby Tuesday 07/27/2010



More Ruby Tuesday photos and information by clicking on the link at Work of the Poet.

My offering this week is a little bit, no, a lot of self disclosure. I was caught napping, and since the cat is sitting there with me, you could conclude this to be a cat nap, pun specifically intended. Not sure who snapped this photo, but it showed up on my desktop some time ago. I think it was right after I told my animal rescue daughter that it was okay to bring the cat home. I eat my words because I know I said I wasn't going to have anything to do with it, but this little critter is persuasive and seems to like me in spite of my around-the-cat behavior.



Hope folks have a great week.

Peace.

9 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwww, a cat nap with a purr-fect companion!!

Auntie E said...

Isn't that like them.... they will choose the person themselves. It seems to be the one who really doesn't want anything to do with them,LOL>
My Ruby Link for you

DrillerAA09 said...

I can be found in that position almost every Sunday afternoon...minus the cat. Great capture for a Ruby Tuesday.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Catching a catnap—
kitty guards her man, who sleeps
quite contentedly.

Mel said...

*laughing*

How kind of them to put it on the desktop for you. LOL Saved you the bother of having to upload and all that.....

Better thee than me, ya little cat lover. LOLOLOL

rebecca said...

purrrrrrrrrrrfect napfest,
caught in the act of cat adoration.

This Eclectic Life said...

Aunti E is right. Those cats seem to know who wants them least...and decide that THIS is the person they will adore. It's spite ... it's cats ... what can I tell you?

EG CameraGirl said...

I think the kitty has chosen you to be its person!

eaprez said...

I wish I was snoozing like that :)