Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going On The Road Again

Captain's Log
Stardate Wednesday Morning  August 31, 2011

It's early. I still have a few odds and ends to pack, but the motorcycle is loaded onto the back of the pickup truck and for the most part, I can get anything I forgot at a local store, either on the way or when I get to Truth Or Consequences. I'm headed out today and looking forward to sitting in those fabulous hot spring pools at the Riverbend Hot Springs by Friday.

I have a laptop and will be posting here and there. I have a couple of cameras, a new digital number and my older trusty Nikon S8000. Plenty of photos this time, I promise.

I'll check in when I arrive and get set up in the old RV. In the meantime, take care of each other. Be kind. And practice Peace in your lives. It makes you feel good inside and out. I'll be waving as I drive by, I promise.

Peace

5 comments:

Mel said...

*checking the time*
Bit excited for the adventure, are we? LOL

Good 'nuff. Be safe on the journey. Heck, take your time and snap a few photos on the way..check out a few greasy spoons and detour once in a while just cuz ya can!

You'll arrive when you arrive, eh.

*doing Vulcan salute*

Live long and prosper.

:-)

Jeannie said...

Look forward to your updates! I've really got to start doing something with my life to catch up with you!

mig said...

Waving back - I'm just off on the boat again, no internet - but will be imagining your journey and remembering your last trip to Truth and Consequences (was it when it was all snowed up or am I getting mixed up?).
Have a wonderful journey and a happy arrival.

Marilyn & Jeff said...

I have just watched the video on the link you gave; what an awesome place to stay. Enjoy every moment of your travels. Travel safely.

Oh, and thanks for waving as you travel on bye ...I shall wave back and wish you peace.

Kim Mailhot said...

Peace, Man. Make it so Number One. ;-)
Enjoy the trip !