Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some Good in the World

I received this via e-mail and I liked it so much, I thought I'd share. It is only four minutes long and speaks volumes about humanity. Here is the caption that came with the e-mail:

This video was made in the  Antwerp , Belgium Central (Train) Station on the 23rd of March 2009.
 . . . with no warning to the passengers passing through the station at 08:00 am a recording of Julie Andrews singing 'Do, Re, Mi' begins to play on the public address system.
 
As the bemused passengers watch in amazement, some 200 dancers begin to appear from the crowd and station entrances.
 
They created this amazing stunt with just two rehearsals!
 
Enjoy! 

Hope it brings a smile to your face. By the way, this post will stand in as an "Only the Good Friday" kind of thing, dontcha think?



Peace to All.

5 comments:

Fran said...

If you liked that, you'll probably like this one too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orukqxeWmM0

Spadoman said...

Thanks Fran, I did like that a lot! And thanks for stopping by.

Peace

susan said...

We saw this once before but it was delightful seeing it again. People in general are pretty cool.

Mel said...

:-)

I've seen them both! Worthy of watching again and again, frankly.

Oh what great FUN!

katherine. said...

isn't this great!

I think it would be way fun to participate in one of these.