Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On the Road

As mentioned in the previous post, I'll be leaving today for points South. Taos, New Mexico will be the destination to attend the third annual Triumphs in Taos Motorcycle Rally.

I have my lap top, GoPro, camera, tool kit, cloths for warm weather, clothes for cold weather, rain gear as well as all the pills I need and a few top quality Romeo y Julieta premium cigars. I'm taking my Triumph Bonneville motorcycle and plan on being back in about two weeks.

In the meantime, please be kind to each other and check back from time to time for updates and interesting vignettes while on the road.

Peace and Light to all

11 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Safe trip my friend. We'll be thinking of you and sending along good thoughts to you.
Hugs!

Jeannie said...

Drive carefully and have a wonderful time.

Mel said...

Yup.......you're on the way!
Destination wherever the bike takes ya.

I'm gonna hope for the familiar SW with all it's awesomeness.
And I'll pray for safe journey........and LOTS of cool adventures. :-)

And peace of mind for the wife--cuz....

*hugs*

Fallingladies said...

Oooh, very exciting.... Have a beautiful trip!

Lea said...

Have a great trip Joe! Oh to ride through that red rock and sage! It is so glorious, as you know!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're prepared...have a wonderful time and travel safe!!

gma said...

Thinking of and linked to you as I posted a Haiku about the Peace train! Ride on!

Marit said...

Have a save trip and enjoy the journey Joe!

Marit said...

P.S. I now know for sure that the piece that I made for you is absolutely 'you'... *teehee*... yep, it's finished! Talk to you soon my friend.

susan said...

It sounds as though you're well provisioned and bound for some great times. May you find much to make you smile all the way there and all the way back again.

Mel said...

k....check in time, sir!!

*ahem*

JUST sayin'.....